Members

Meet our members


Back to members list

HQ office : Brussels, Belgium
ADDRESS : Avenue de Tervueren 168, bte 9,
1150 Brussels
WEBSITE : http://www.bmi-sbi.be

SBI-BMIBelgium

Belgian Corporation for International Investment

SBI-BMI was established in 1971 and joined EDFI in 1992. BMI-SBI is a Limited Liability Company (S.A.). 63% of its shareholders' capital is held by the Belgian government through the Belgian Federal Participation and Investment Company and the National Bank of Belgium, while the remaining 37 % is held by banking institutions and other private companies. The mission of BMI-SBI is to provide medium or long term co-financing to business ventures made by Belgian private companies abroad. A Belgian interest is required for BMI-SBI participation.

Member's website

Region

Sector

Key Figures

Key numbers (end of 2016)

Investments

€14 million

in new annual commitments to 9 projects

€32 million

in total portfolio of 26 projects

Financial instruments

98%

equity and quasi equity

2%

loans

Investment focus

BMI-SBI can invest worldwide; its reach extends to emerging or developing countries as well as to countries in the industrialized world. BMI-SBI can invest in all sectors, but preference goes to investments in industry sector.

Staff

5

employees