The Chief Accountant, Finance and Tax is responsible for the support to the organization related to financial, accounting and tax management. This includes amongst others:
- continuous management and support of budget and forecast activities (preparing business plans, budget forms for distribution; prepares fund summaries monitoring and support taxation issues)
- analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including semi-annual and annual accounts
- prepare financial management reports
- management of financial transactions related to projects disbursement, including hedging
- ensure accurate and timely monthly, semi-annual and year end close
- financial audit preparation and coordination of the audit process
He/She overesees the accounting team (3 team members) for the timely production of statutory, accounting and financial reports. You acts as a leader in your department. He/she is responsible for the accounting, financial and tax operations and activities, and gives support to controls and fiscal controls for the organization.
Moreover, he/she is in charge of the external relations relevant for BIO’s financial management: DGD, the Cabinet, the external auditors, the National Accounting Office, the Inspector of Finance…as well as for the financial reporting to DGD, OECD, National Bank etc.
The successful candidate will be part of the Executive Committee and, in this capacity sharing the responsibility of the daily management of the company.