The Membership Network Coordinator will drive coordination, knowledge-sharing and engagement across the EDFI membership network from the EDFI office in Brussels.
Responsibilities & tasks:
- Supporting preparation of board and annual general meetings
- Coordinating consultation of members on policy statements etc.
- Managing extranet and other initiatives to promote knowledge-sharing
- Organising network meetings, events and training sessions
- Maintaining membership network databases
- Contributing to communications and office tasks
We are looking for a proficient and reliable Membership Network Coordinator with strong attention to detail. We will emphasise the following qualifications:
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in an EU institution, business association, representative office
- Excellent organisational skills, meticulous, precise and detail-oriented
- Ability to work in an independent and responsive way
- Service-minded with strong interpersonal skills
- Team player and capacity to work within a multi-cultural environment
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint); knowledge of SharePoint a plus
- Language: English
- The Membership Network Coordinator must be eligible, able and willing to work in Belgium (Brussels).
- A dynamic international environment
- The Communications Specialist will be part of a devoted team that supports developing countries’ economic and social growth
- Interesting package in accordance with qualifications + extra-legal benefits
- Work – life balance
- To apply, click here.