EDFI Management Company
Set up by the association of 15 European Development Finance Institutions (www.edfi.eu), EDFI Management Company (www.edfimc.eu) manages both ElectriFI and AgriFI facilities (www.electrifi.eu and www.agrifi.eu) with total size over EUR 200mln out of its offices in Brussels. Other (guarantee) facilities are likely to be added to EDFIMC.
EDFIMC was set up in 2016 as a collaboration between the EDFIs and the European Commission. At this moment, EDFI MC has a team of fifteen people, working on Energy and Agriculture, supported by a few company broad functions for E&S, Legal, etc. The current team is comprised of 15 persons. Several positions will be added in the next six months. The explanation below is for only one of these positions.
The Front Office Assistant will support two front office teams (on energy and agriculture) on a range of practical aspects. This is to warrant efficiency, quality and alignment between the different teams.
Your Responsibilities & Tasks (non-exhaustive list)
- Coordination of visitors into our offices and outgoing visits in Brussels and far beyond
- Coordination of different meetings, especially of Investment Committee meetings
- Travel reservations and preparations of the team members
- Declaration forms and Expense forms
- Prepare filling in standard documents for different clients
- Administration and Filing of different documents
- Upkeep of relevant data bases
- Prepare new items for the company websites
- Fluency in English, with French and Dutch as a bonus
- Experience in Secretarial roles in demanding environments
- Bachelor’s degree and five years of relevant work experience
- You master all necessary Microsoft programs
- You are well organized, flexible and pragmatic
- You pro-actively take up work, before being asked
- You are solution driven and stress resistant
- You are an easy communicator
What we offer
- A full time position
- An impact driven group of colleagues with exciting work content
- Permanent Belgian employment contract, with extra-legal benefits
- Located full time in Brussels
How to apply
Send your CV and cover letter in English to Els Dalle through firstname.lastname@example.org. The cover letter shall clearly outline your motivation and availability.
We apologize that we can only respond to the candidates that we would like to invite for further discussions.