- Actively managing debt projects at risk (non-performing loans or potentially non-performing loans) in the various sectors where BIO is active: project finance – financial sectors – SMEs.
- Propose actions to be undertaken to preserve BIO’s interests while guaranteeing long-term financial and developmental viability of the projects at risk. This involves close client contact, negotiating restructured terms- both bilateral or in larger lender groups- and/or develop exit strategies when needed.
- Participate in the monthly Special Operations Committee whose mandate is to supervise the projects at risk (proposal of strategies to be undertaken to BIO relevant authorities, and supervise implementation of action plans).
- Prepare waivers and Restructuring proposals to BIO’s Credit Committee or Investment Committee.
- Participate in the bi-monthly Watch List meeting where potential projects at risk are discussed together with the Portfolio Managers in charge of the project.
- Assist with ad hoc reporting on projects at risk to relevant BIO authorities.
Read more and apply here.