In anticipation of future developments and growth, EDFI has a vacancy for a (m/f) Financial Analysis and Innovation Project Manager.
The Financial Analysis and Innovation Project Manager will manage EDFI data and knowledge programmes and drive strategic initiatives. The role is to ensure that EDFI delivers strong fact-based industry perspectives and innovation projects for its members.
- Collecting and analysing data on DFIs’ financing and impact, handling data enquiries;
- Contributing to EDFI’s annual and occasional reports and position papers;
- Concept development for EDFI conferences and events;
- Secretariat for EDFI task forces on strategic innovation topics, e.g., impact management, private co-finance mobilization, blended finance, responsible taxation;
- Developing joint initiatives with international institutions, think tanks etc.;
- Managing projects, procurement, and contracts;
- Accompanying networking groups of specialists in EDFI member institutions.
The ideal Financial Analysis and Innovation Project Manager is a professional services and/or thought leadership professional, preferably with experience in development finance and/or emerging market investing and has the following profile:
- University degree in economics, finance, business administration or related field with a strong record from a recognised institution;
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in financial services, consulting, think tank or related professional field;
- Demonstrated strong quantitative analysis and business writing skills;
- Knowledge of development finance and experience with European institutions an advantage;
- Good interpersonal and communications skills, public service mindset;
- Well-organised with demonstrated track-record of professional results;
- Team player with ability to work in multi-cultural environment;
- Languages: fluent English.
- The Financial Analysis and Innovation Project Manager at EDFI will have the opportunity to help shape European development finance and reach the global climate and sustainable development goals;
- EDFI offers a competitive package in line with qualifications and a dynamic international work environment;
- All candidates must be eligible, able and willing to work in Belgium (Brussels).
Call HANS VERHEIJ at the number: +32 473 715114.